VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ANY PERSON WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) OR IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE MUST HAVE PERMISSION OF HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL
GUARDIAN TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- This Live Queen of Hearts Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by G SQUARED MEDIA, LLC (“Sponsor”) and is offered and open only to the legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, Canada (except Quebec), England, and other countries and jurisdictions provided that their participation is not prohibited by applicable law, who are at least seventeen (17) years old at the time of participation. Any person who is an employee, officer, or director of Sponsor or is directly connected with the management of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes computer systems, or the Sweepstakes security systems is not eligible.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules, including the agreement that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects on all entrants. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD/SWEEPSTAKES PERIODS.
- The Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”) for the Sweepstakes begins on July 15, 2019 and ends on July 14, 2020 or when the final game ends after the Total Prize amount has been reached.
3. PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES.
- Viewing Promotional Videos. A person can participate in the Sweepstakes by earning virtual tokens through viewing promotional videos in the application.
- Mail-In Entries.A person can participate in the Sweepstakes via mail-in entries. To participate via mail, an entrant must neatly hand print in blue or black ink on a white 3 inch by 5 inch card or piece of paper your first and last name, your complete mailing address with zip or postal code, your daytime phone number, and email address if you have access to email. Mail the card or paper in a first-class postage page envelope to:
4. WINNING ENTRY SELECTION/ODDS.
- Selection.Sponsor will attempt to complete a random token drawing two (2) times a week, once on Wednesday and once on _________. Once a token is selected, the participant will be contacted through the Live Queen of Hearts application or called and will have two (2) minutes to respond. Once a participant responds, they will have the ability to select from available cards. Each card will have a prize associated with it, the Queen of Hearts being the Grand Prize. If a participant does not respond within two (2) minutes, another token will be randomly drawn.
- Odds. The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION.
- Winner Notification.Upon selecting a card, winner will be notified immediately of the prize. The potential winner will be contacted by Sponsor within two (2) days and have seven (7) days to verify that they were eligible to win the sweepstakes and to claim the prize. If the winner does not verify that they were eligible to win the Sweepstakes then the prize amount will be put back into the Prize Pool.
6. PRIZE POOL.
- The Prize Pool will be a variable amount specified in the application landing page. Once the Queen of Hearts is selected, the Prize Pool will reset. Sponsor reserves the right to cap the total Prize Pool amount at their own discretion.
7. PRIZE AWARDS.
- Grand Prize.One (1) Grand Prize, totaling One Hundred Percent (100%) of the Prize Pool, is available to win by selecting the Queen of Hearts. Variable amount Grand Prize can be redeemed via check or wire transfer.
- Minor Prize.Fifty-One (51) Minor Prizes of variable amounts are available to win by selecting any card other than the Queen of Hearts. The available Minor Prizes if selected are as follows:
- The Queen of Spades, Queen of Diamonds, and Queen of Clubs will be Ten Percent (10%) of the Prize Pool.
- The Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, Ace of Diamonds, and Ace of Clubs will be Five Percent (5%) of the Prize Pool.
- Any remaining card that is not the Grand Prize, Minor Prize Specified Above, or Bonus Prize will be a variable amount with a minimum of Fifty Dollars ($50.00 USD).
Minor Prizes can be redeemed via check or wire transfer.
- Bonus Prize.Three (3) Bonus Prizes of Gift Cards are available to win by selecting a Bonus Card. Prize can be redeemed via email. The available Bonus Prizes are as follows:
- One (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100.00 USD) Amazon Gift Card
- One (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100.00 USD) Visa Gift Card
- One (1) Seventy-Five Dollar ($75.00 USD) Visa Gift Card
- Total Prizes.The total prize amount between all prizes for the duration of the Sweepstakes will not exceed Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($200,000.00 USD).
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Participants (and each participant’s parent/legal guardian if a participant is a minor) agree to the following:
- Sponsor, its affiliated companies, advertising and promotion companies, resource and computer servicing companies and security agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (individually and collectively referred to as “Sponsor, affiliates, partners and personnel”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants, entrants and winners against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, loss, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related or travel related activities.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and costs or fees associated with the receipt and/or use of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold payments, to obtain necessary tax information from winners, and to submit tax-related documents as required by law. If Sponsor believes that the tax-related form you provide is inaccurate or incomplete, it will request from you a corrected and/or completed form. If you do not provide a correct and complete form following any such request, then Sponsor will not deliver to you your prize or any further prizes for such calendar year, and you will be automatically deemed to have waived any right you might otherwise have to such prize(s).
- Each potential winner and winner (and his/her parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor) agrees to provide Sponsor a photograph of themselves and grants permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, Facebook profile pictures, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet, World Wide Web and other media (except where such usage is legally prohibited), without notice, review or approval.
- The use of unfair, improper or unauthorized methods to access and enter this Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to the opening and/or use of multiple accounts, the use of unauthorized or altered software or hardware to assist play (including the use of bots, bot nets, collusion with bots and/or use of gaming software or programs), accessing Queen of Hearts from a foreign or otherwise ineligible location or IP address, using automated technology, proxy servers or other means to conceal your identity, any act or circumstance that unfairly alters your chance of winning, gives you an unfair advantage, or constitutes the commission of fraud or deception. Entries determined by the Sponsor to be submitted through such methods are not valid entries and are not eligible to win a prize and all associated entries and individuals using such methods may be disqualified for winning prizes in the future.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
- Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, postage due or non-delivered entries, mail or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), application, website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical or programming error or failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration, entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from, or use of, the application or website. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select any winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by application or website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in, the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or use to, the application or website. In the event of any irregular entry for a drawing for any reason whatsoever Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel sole liability will be to provide one entry in the next scheduled drawing (or as soon thereafter as practical) and will have no liability if there are no remaining drawings in the Promotion Period No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules in any prize category will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming, digital or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in that prize category by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- If you enter this Sweepstakes online, you are solely responsible for the security of your user account. You should take precautions to keep it private to prevent unauthorized use. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity will be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences you may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of your account.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND PERSONNEL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE APPLICATION OR WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, APPLE OR GOOGLE. ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL APPLE OR GOOGLE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision or portion of a provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or portion of a provision. In the event that any provision or portion of a provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision or portion of a provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision or portion of a provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor.
12. FORCE MAJEURE.
- In the event of fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, accident or other act of God, act of public enemy; act of government, including any governmental order, regulation or order of any court of competent jurisdiction; lockout, strike or other labor dispute; riot or civil commotion; war (whether declared or undeclared) or armed conflict; acts of terrorism; enactment of, rule, or order or act of government or governmental instrumentality (whether federal, provincial, state or local); or other cause of similar or different nature beyond Sponsor’s control (all of which events are referred to herein as “force majeure events”), Sponsor shall have the right to terminate this Sweepstakes drawing without further obligations, if any, hereunder, or at Sponsor’s sole option, to suspend the Sweepstakes drawing for a period equal to the duration and the effect of the duration of any such force majeure event.
- In the event that these Rules, or any advertising, promotion, or other written, printed, or graphic material, including but not limited to such materials appearing on the World Wide Web are presented in a language other than English and there is a discrepancy, inconsistency or interpretation issue between the English language version and the other language version of these Official Rules or of any materials, the English version shall prevail, govern and control. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that:
- THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. RESERVATION OF RIGHT TO MODIFY.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, alter or terminate the Promotion if any federal or state law, rule or regulation, or any judicial decision or Attorney General Opinion, or any change in any current enforcement policy affects the legality of the Promotion, in whole or in par
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these General Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or application or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. WINNERS LIST AND RULES.
- Winners List.For the name(s) of the winner(s), print your name and complete address on a self-addressed first class stamped envelope and mail to: Live Queen of Hearts, Winners List, 4321 Emerson St, Skokie, IL, 60076.
- Rules.For a copy of these Official Rules print your name and complete address on a selfaddressed first class stamped envelope and mail to: G SQUARED MEDIA, LLC, 4321 Emerson St, Skokie, IL, 60076. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
G SQUARED MEDIA, LLC, 4321 Emerson St, Skokie, IL, 60076